Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chapter 1

Juliana’s eyes shot wide open. But the feeling didn’t go away. She suddenly felt nauseous. Everything around her was a dusky grey. She wasn’t in the church anymore. Where was she? She then realized that she was at home, under her covers in her own room.

She looked at her left ring finger. Where was her ring? That’s when she remembered that she didn’t actually have one. That most definitely must have been a dream.

Juliana sat up in her bed. She tried desperately to forget the bad parts of that dream. She just wanted to hold onto the good parts.

The ringing of her phone startled her. She picked up her phone and answered it without looking at the caller id.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe! Did I wake you up?” It was Juliana’s boyfriend, Kayne.


“Oh, hey honey. Yeah, I just woke up, but you didn’t wake me. I’m glad you called because I was actually wan…”

“Alright, that’s good and all babe, but I have to go. I’ll talk to you later. Love ya.”

Juliana was going to ask about their plans for later that night at Taloni’s. Oh well, she new that Kayne was always busy at work.


She rolled out of bed. She had to be at work in two hours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons